The MEI truck carry kit is your ideal kit for leaks, drips, and spills while on the road. It's packed with absorbents that collectively absorb up to 6.8 gallons. When cleaning up spills on the side of a busy road, it's important that you stay safe. That's why this spill kit also contains PPE products such as a hi visibility safety sash so that other drivers can see you in low-light conditions. Comes in a durable and convenient carry bag.
Absorbs: water, oil, solvents, coolants - Universal
- (20) absorbent pads
(2)-3" X 4' absorbent socks
(1) MEI Absorbent Packet
(1) hi visibility safety sash
(1)-10 oz jar of plug n' dike
(1) disposable bag with zip tie
(1) pair goggles
(1) pair HD, chemical resistant, nitrile gloves
(1) brush & dust pan
Spill instruction sheet
MEI TRUCK CARRY KIT UNIVERSAL
- Double 32" handles for convenient carrying
- Included brush and dust pan makes cleaning up MEI Granular Absorbent granular absorbent easy. Dispose of in the included disposable bag.
- Durable and sturdy carry bag is constructed out of 600D polycanvas
- Hi-vis safety sash allows drivers to be seen by other drivers when dealing with a roadside repair/cleanup, even in low light conditions
- Plug N' Dike instantly stops leaks at the source, sealing punctures and holes in tanks, drums, and more.
- MEI Absorbent Packet can be used to neautralize vapours from liquids such as gasoline, preventing them from igniting when exposed to heat and flame.
Absorbency per kit 25.74 L/6.8 Gal. Approx. kit weight 5.4 lbs./2.44 kg Kit dimensions 14.25 x 16.75 x 4" (H x W x L) Kits per pallet 60 Container type Carry bag Container colour Blue & Black Liquids absorbed Universal - Water, Oil, Solvents, Coolants, Other Common Industrial Liquids Wheels included No Container material 600D polycanvas Ratings, certifications, approvalsuse (s)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Department of Transportation (DOT); helps comply with EPA 40 CFR 263.31
- Helps comply with OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.22
- Helps meet the Spill Contingency Planning Regulations set out by the British Columbia Ministry of Environment & Climate Change Strategy
Recommended use (s)
- Small & Medium Spills
- Work stations
- Auto Shops
- Parts Departments
- Work Stations
- Trucks/Delivery vans & Other Service Vehicles
- Large Fleets
- Industrial Kitchens
Material safet data sheets (MSDS)