Inverted marking paint is ideal for use in construction sites, during utility applications, or for marking up hazardous areas.
Sold as a case of 12 cans.
INVERTED MARKING PAINT
- Inverted marking pain remains fully functional even when upside down
- Unique spray tip keeps paint off fingers
- Marks more linear feet than the competition
- Fast drying (under 5 minutes) and guaranteed not to clog
- Distance tip for easy-to-read, bright, vivid markings
- Available in yellow or orange
NOTE: Spray paint and compressed air can only be shipped via ground transport.
Unit weight 1.40 lbs./0.64 kg. Size 1 can = 17 oz. Colour Orange or Yellow Sold as Case of 12 cans APWA Uniform Colour Codes
Orange: Communication, Alarm or Signal Lines, Cables, or Conduit
Yellow: Gas, Oil, Steam, Petroleum, or Gaseous Material