MEI TRUCK CARRY KIT OIL-ONLY
Absorbs oil, petroleum, diesel - Oil-Only
Designed for drivers! The MEI truck carry kit comes in a durable and convenient carry bag. It has everything a driver needs to safely respond to a leak or spill while on the road. It is extremely light weight and small enough to be stored under the seat or in a storage compartment.
The MEI truck carry kit is your ideal kit for leaks, drips, and spills while on the road. It's packed with absorbents that collectively absorb up to 6.8 gallons. It includes PPE products so that your drivers remain safe at all times.
- Double 32" handles for convenient carrying
- Included brush and dust pan makes cleaning up the CocoAbsorb™ granular absorbent easy. Dispose of in the included disposable bag.
- Durable and sturdy carry bag is constructed out of 600D polycanvas
- Hi-vis safety sash allows drivers to be seen by other drivers when dealing with a roadside repair/cleanup, even in low light conditions
- Plug N' Dike instantly stops leaks at the source, sealing punctures and holes in tanks, drums, and more.
- CocoAbsorb™ can be used to neautralize vapours from liquids such as gasoline, preventing them from igniting when exposed to heat and flame.
(20) absorbent pads
(2)-3" X 4' absorbent socks
(1)-1 gallon bag of CocoAbsorb™
(1) hi visibility safety sash
(1)-10 oz jar of plug n' dike
(1) disposable bag with zip tie
(1) pair goggles
(1) pair HD, chemical resistant, nitrile gloves
(1) brush & dust pan
Spill instruction sheet
Absorbency per kit 25.74 L/6.8 Gal. Approx. kit weight 5.4 lbs./2.44 kg Kit dimensions 14.25 x 16.75 x 4" (H x W x L) Kits per pallet 60 Container type Carry bag Container colour Blue & Black Liquids absorbed Oil, Petroleum, Diesel, Other Oil Based Liquids - Oil-Only Wheels included No Container material 600D polycanvas Ratings, certifications, approvalsuse (s)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Department of Transportation (DOT); helps comply with EPA 40 CFR 263.31
- Helps comply with OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.22
- Helps meet the Spill Contingency Planning Regulations set out by the British Columbia Ministry of Environment & Climate Change Strategy
Recommended use (s)
- Small & Medium Spills
- Work stations
- Auto Shops
- Parts Departments
- Work Stations
- Trucks/Delivery vans & Other Service Vehicles
- Large Fleets
- Industrial Kitchens
Material safet data sheets (MSDS)