MEI OIL-ONLY TRUCK SPILL KIT
Absorbs oil, petroleum, diesel - Oil-Only
Spill kit designed to save space and fit under a seat or in a storage compartment. Contents come in a clear bag to easily identify and grab the required products.
Get the most out of your order with our best selling spill kit. Perfect for large truck/van fleets or solo vehicles. This spill kit consists of top quality sorbent material and PPE products. Additionally, we have constructed this spill kit in a way that it is 100% safe to use in sterile environments making it great for not only the vehicles you have on your next job site, but also for ambulance fleets!
- Clear, vinyl bag allows contents to easily be seen and accessed
- Light weight, medical grade, disposable gloves are ideal for applications where a higher level of dexterity is required such as intricate parts handling or medical services
- Heavy duty, chemical resistant gloves are ideal for tougher, industrial or hazardous spill clean up
- CocoAbsorb™ 100% natural and safe absorbent will absorb blood, hydrocarbons, and more.
- Easily fits under the seat of a pickup truck
- CocoAbsorb™ can be used to neautralize vapours from liquids such as gasoline, preventing them from igniting when exposed to heat and flame.
(10)-15" X 18" absorbent pads
(2)-3" X 4' absorbent socks
(1)-1 Gallon bag of CocoAbsorb™
(1) disposable bag with zip tie
(1) pair HD, chemical resistant, nitrile gloves
(1) pair LW, powder free, disposable nitrile gloves
Spill instruction sheet
Absorbency per kit 19.68 L/5.2 Gal. Approx. kit weight 6.8 lbs./3.08 kg Kit dimensions 15 x 18 x 6" (W x L x D) Kits per pallet 100 Container type Vinyl, Zippered Bag Container colour Clear Liquids absorbed Oil-Only - Oil, Petroleum, Diesel, Other Oil Based Liquids Wheels included No Container material PVC Ratings, certifications, approvalsuse (s)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Department of Transportation (DOT); helps comply with EPA 40 CFR 263.31
- Helps comply with OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.22
- Helps meet the Spill Contingency Planning Regulations set out by the British Columbia Ministry of Environment & Climate Change Strategy
Recommended use (s)
- Small Spills
- General Maintenance
- Auto Shops
- Work Stations
- Trucks & Service Vans
Material safet data sheets (MSDS) CocoAbsorb™