Our Slim Spill Kit is our thinnest spill kit yet. The contents inside are compressed together and vacuum sealed giving you a spill kit that measures in at under 3 inches in depth. It is designed to fit in the back seat pocket, under the seat, in a tool box, between seats, and more. The included filtration absorbent pads in this spill kit are specially treated to allow water to filter through them while soaking up hydrocarbons. This makes them perfect for rainy conditions.
- Ultra slim design allows for convenenient storage and takes up less space then other spill kits.
- Filtration absorbent pads will let water pass through them maximizing efficiency and absorbency. They will soak up hydrocarbons while they lay flat on the ground, even in puddles, without floating away.
- Included clean-up towels are ideal for wiping down oily surfaces and soaking up any remaining liquid.
- Made from 50% post-consumer waste. Enhancing sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- Included opening tool can be used to easily open the bag
- (30) cleanup towels
- (5) filtration absorbent pads
- (1) pair nitrile gloves
- (1) disposal bag
- (1) bag opening tool
- (1) spill instruction sheet
Kit dimensions 11 x 17 x 2.9" (W X L X Depth Approx. kit weight 2.2 Lbs./1 Kg. Absorbency per kit 4.2 gal./15.90 L Kits per pallet 240 (24 cases of 10 kits) Container type Vacuum sealed bag Container colour Clear Liquids absorbed Fuels, Oil, Coolants, Solvents, Lubricants, Industrial Liquids - Oil-Only (filters water) Sold as 1 spill kit Container material Polyethylene Ratings, certifications, & approvals
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Department of Transportation (DOT); helps comply with EPA 40 CFR 263.31
- Helps comply with OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.22
- Helps meet the Spill Contingency Planning Regulations set out by the British Columbia Ministry of Environment & Climate Change Strategy
Recommended use (s)
- Small & Medium Spills
- Work stations
- Auto Shops
- Parts Departments
- Work Stations
- Near Loading Docks
- Emergency Response Vehicles
- Trucks/Delivery vans & Other Service Vehicles
- Large Fleets
- Forklifts, Telehandlers, Excavators - Machinery