If you are cleaning up spills outside, you want your absorbents to become fully saturated with whatever you are cleaning up, not rain water. MEI oil-only absorbent rolls & pads are your best option for outdoor spill control & prevention. They repel water leaving their full absorbency for oil-based liquids. We use only the highest grades of polypropylene and demand the highest of manufacturing standards, personally visiting our material-supplying factories in Canada and the USA. The results are durable, high-quality absorbent pads that you can rely on.
Lightweight pads are an economical choice for smaller spills and general maintenance. Sold in packs of 200.
LAMINATED 15 X 18" LIGHT PADS
- Wringable for reclaiming fluids
- Dimpled for fast wicking leading to easier cleanup and higher absorbency
- Perforated pads allow you to tear off only what you need while minimizing waste
- Will not tear or rip even when saturated
- Ideal for cleaning machinery, tools, and throwing onto spills
- Will absorb oil based liquids and fuels
- Laminated absorbents have a piece of spunbond material sonically attached to the top of them, meaning the top of the pad is left with basically no lint
Package weight 11.5 lbs./5.22 kg Pad dimensions 15 x 18" (W X L) Grade Lightweight Pads per package 200 Packages per pallet 30 Material Polypropylene Absorbency per package 19.6 gal./74.19 L Absorbent type Oil-only, single laminated