When you are responding to an acid or unknown spill, be safe and reach for MEI hazmat sorbents. They absorb a wide range of caustics, acids, chemicals, and more. Trust them even when dealing with the most aggressive and highly concentrated liquids. Plus, their high-visibility colour ensures that people responding to a hazmat spill easily identify these absorbents as the correct absorbent for the job. We use only the highest grades of polypropylene and demand the highest of manufacturing standards, personally visiting our material-supplying factories in Canada and the USA. The results are durable, high-quality absorbent pads that you can rely on. Be sure to have adequate personal protective equipment (PPE) on hand when responding to any type of spill.
FINE FIBRE 15 X 18" HEAVY PADS
- Bright colour ensures employees easily indentify these sorbents as being the correct choice when responding to a spill
- Will not fail, deteriorate, or create a hazardous reaction when in contact with liquids
- Dimpled for fast wicking leading to easier cleanup and higher absorbency
- Perforated pads allow you to tear off only what you need while minimizing waste
- Will not tear or rip even when saturated
Package weight 11.5 lbs./5.22 kg Pad dimensions 15 x 18" (W X L) Grade Heavyweight Pads per package 100 Packages per pallet 30 Material Polypropylene Absorbency per package 25.2 gal./95.39 L Absorbent type Hazmat, fine fibre